Soil and Water must be inspected for adequate drainage, acceptability of an individual septic system, and building suitability.
1. Submission of a complete set of blue prints or a detailed floor plan of the proposed structure to be built, including the following.
- Floor Plan for each floor.
- Basement with foundation plan.
- Wiring diagram.
- Plumbing layout
- Heating diagram.
- Front, rear and side elevations.
- Roof section showing construction, insulation, venting, etc.
2. A complete set of construction estimates.
3. Once all estimates have been reviewed and approved. It will then be necessary for you to obtain signed contracts for all work to be performed.
4. Payment for labor performed by you during the construction of your home from the loan proceeds is NOT ALLOWED.
5. Once all the information has been received and reviewed for program compliance, your loan package will be processed for closing.
6. Upon closing, funds will then be deposited into an escrow building account on your behalf for the actual construction of your home. (See Building Account Instructions).
7. All changes in the approved construction plans require formal written change order approved by the Owner, Contractor, any Subcontractors and the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe Finance Corporation.
8. Adequate property insurance must be provided during the entire construction of your home.
9. Ninety days after occupancy, all unused building funds will be applied to the principal of your home.